Shack special guest: Tajima Wagyu Japanese Beef
Limited availability: As long as stocks last…
The Tajiri or Tajima line is known to have outstanding genetic excellence of meat and has the most refined marbling, which allows it to melt into the meat, thereby producing beef of finest flavor. All of the Wagyu beef from Kobe is of Tajima.
Shack Wagyu special menu INC. your choice of Potatoes & Salad or Cole Slaw and one of our 6 House-made Side Sauces.
- Tajima Wagyu Tenderloin (fillet mignon) 200, 250 or 300 g
- Tajima Wagyu Ribeye (entrecote) 300, 350 or 400 g
- Tajima Wagyu Tasting Platter for 2
- Tajima Wagyu special ‘Surf n Turf’
- Tajima Wagyu Super Posh ‘Surf n Turf’
Tajima Wagyu cattle are grain fed for 500 days. The grains and rations are designed based on the similar programs as done in Kobe, Japan. Such sophisticated rations and long feeding further ensures great texture and taste is over all eating experience.